Couples looking for a fun, date-night adventure this Valentine’s Day can jump on Brightline and explore a new restaurant, bar or attraction outside of their backyard. From Miami to West Palm Beach, the adventure begins with Brightline’s new Love Potion cocktail available at Mary Mary, Brightline’s in-station bar. Priced at $16, the cocktail features Tito’s vodka, strawberry puree, sweet and sour mix, orange juice, cranberry juice and a splash of Prosecco.
For those heading out on the town for the holiday, Brightine guests can seamlessly access some of South Florida’s top date spots, just minutes away from each station including:
- A romantic Valentine’s Day dinner at Sofia Design District or La Mar by Gastón Acurio
- Showering your date with love (and sweets) at the Sugar Factory in Aventura Mall
- An elegant night for two with classic cuisine, masterfully crafted cocktails, and live entertainment at Boca Raton’s MB Supper Club
- Pamper your Valentine with a couples massage at The Spa at The Breakers Palm Beach
For those choosing to celebrate Galentine’s Day or just hang with friends this year, Brightline is a perfect addition to lively events around South Florida including:
- Miami’s Magic Mike Live: The Tour Galentine’s Day Event,
- Galley West Palm Beach’s Galentine’s Day Cocktail Experience
- Galentine’s Day Paint and Sip for the American Heart Association at the Square in West Palm Beach
Brightline offers a special 25% off SMART fares for parties of 4 or more with the promo code ALLABOARD. Tickets can be booked at gobrightline.com.